Today we talk about SEO for fashion bloggers. Behind every post of a fashion blog there’s a great indexing job. Because, my dear, google still counts a lot. Let’s find out the tricks to have an unbeatable SEO.
Today we talk about SEO for fashion bloggers and I want to share with you all my secrets to better index your fashion blog.
If it is true that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is more or less the same for all websites it is also true that SEO for fashion bloggers requires some special measures.
I’ve been doing this job for years now and in the end I’ve learned to do everything: from graphics to webmastering, including therefore, search engine optimization.
Yes, because, my dear fashion influencer, Google is still the boss. If you look for something you search for it through the search engine, then your blog must be well indexed
But what are the secrets I used to tailor a SEO for fashion bloggers on my fashion blog?
- Choose a Google friendly but at the same time flexible web platform. Blogger is a Google product, but WordPress has a much greater ability to adapt.
- Relevant and referenced topics: if you talk about fashion you should try to stay as close as possible to the topic and talk about it in an extensive and referenced way. If you write about fashion in the 70s, try to insert a link that leads to a deepening of the topic.
- If you are on WordPress install this plugin: WP Rocket. It can make your home page and your site in general, faster and lighter. Because, to index. one of the key points is the speed of the site.
- A SEO for fashion bloggers has to rely on a fundamental plug-in: Yoast SEO, a very simple and very intuitive indexing system that uses red, yellow and green traffic lights.
- Enhance the effectiveness of Yoast SEO with Wordlift, the interpreter for Google. A truly innovative system that allows Google to better read the contents of our posts, making them a priority for indexing.
- Remember to also index the images because many of the visits come just from that type of research such as, for example, in my case, with shoes with butterflies. This is achieved by entering the keyword in the ALT TAG of the photo.
Just follow these few simple rules to improve the SEO for fashion bloggers.
Many are convinced that a fashion blogger does absolutely nothing in life but I guarantee you that it is not like this. I spend most of my time writing blog posts, for Instagram, for facebook. To correct and index the posts of other contributors in both Italian and English, to take and edit photos, reply to comments, to emails …… I promise that one day I will dedicate a post to the life of fashion bloggers.
You could seriously be amazed!
Even I do not understand the countless hours that I spend on my fashion blog and how much effort I spent to learn the SEO language!